Superbones Superwounds East 2020 Conference is organized by PRESENT e-Learning Systems and will be held from Apr 03 - 05, 2020 at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, Teaneck, New Jersey, United States of America. This Conference has been approved for a maximum of 16 CME/CECH Credit Hours.
This continuing educational conference is intended for practicing surgical and wound care podiatrists and other health care professionals.
Format: A full Lecture Hall CME program, combined with dedicated hands on workshops and a vibrant Exhibit Hall. PRESENT CME conferences provide state of the art professional education which always includes podiatric practice management, advanced foot and ankle surgery, podiatric medicine and wound care.
- Identify and demonstrate the epidemiology and pathophysiology of lower extremity disease
- Demonstrate the basic established principles of care for skin and nail disease
- Identify different wound care techniques and technologies as well as their importance in managing chronic lower extremity wounds
- Recognize the various presentations of infections of the skin, nail, soft tissue, and bone and demonstrate their appropriate management based on current literature
- Identify and demonstrate complex diabetic and non-diabetic foot and ankle deformities and be able to reposition and stabilize these deformities with various internal and external fixation techniques and technologies
- Critically evaluate and comprehend evidence-based outcome data for the treatment of disorders of the diabetic and non-diabetic lower limb
PRESENT e-Learning Systems
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.