During The Community Chest's 85th anniversary festivities, the organization celebrates these women and their leadership in the fields of philanthropy, education, and the community:
• Elizabeth Cutter Morrow, founding board chair of The Community Chest during the Great Depression
• Elisabeth Morrow Morgan, founder of the Elisabeth Morrow School
• Elizabeth Cady Stanton, a leader in the suffragette movement and a Tenafly resident
• Assemblywoman Valerie Vainieri Huttle
• Dr. Jeanne Clark-Rance, is a former resident of Englewood, and a prominent educator in the New York City Department of Education
• Helen Archontou, CEO of the YWCA of Bergen County
A women’s leadership scholarship of $2,000 will be awarded to a senior graduating from a local high school who has demonstrated outstanding leadership abilities.
The event is sponsored in partnership with The Elisabeth Morrow School.
Purchase Tickets: www.CelebratingtheElizabeths.com
Tickets may also be purchased by sending a check made out to The Community Chest, located at 122 South Van Brunt Street, Englewood, New Jersey 07631.
$65 per person, $85 per patron
The Community Chest
Dr. Shelly Wimpfheimer
We make every effort to ensure the accuracy of this information. However, you should always call ahead to confirm dates, times, location, and other information.