Be More Than a Spectator
If you like to wine and dine, you’re in luck!
If you like to wine and dine, you’re in luck! Some of Monmouth County’s best eateries have been honored in Wine Spectator’s 2016 Restaurant awards, announced late this past summer. How many of this year’s honorees have you been to and how many do you want to try? Our recommendation: Visit them all!
- Ama ristorante, 1485 ocean ave., Sea Bright, 732.530.9760; amaristorante.com
- Birravino, 183 Riverside ave., Red Bank, 732.842.5990; birravino.com
- Buona Sera ristorante, 50 maple ave., Red Bank, 732.530.5858; buona-sera.com
- Metropolitan café, 8 e. main St., freehold, 732.780.9400; metrocafenj.com
- Rooney’s oceanfront restaurant, 100 ocean ave., long Branch, 732.870.1200; rooneysocean.com
- Undici taverna rustica, 11 W. River Rd., Rumson, 732.842.3880; undicirestaurant.com