Stir it Up!
A wok and a few fresh ingredients are all you need to make quick, healthy and super-tasty meals.
Radish in Black Vinegar with Crabmeat and Black Sesame Seeds
- 1 tsp. canola oil
- 10 oz. radish leaves
- 1 ¾ cup radishes, cut into ¼-in. slices
- 1 Tbs. Chinkiang black rice vinegar or balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of superfine sugar
- 7 oz. fresh white crabmeat
- 1 Tbs. black sesame seeds, to garnish
- Pinch of dried chili flakes, to garnish
- Heat a wok over high heat until smoking and add the canola oil, then add the radish leaves and sliced radishes. Toss for 10 seconds, then drizzle 2 tablespoons cold water around the edge of the wok to create some steam to help cook the radishes. Season immediately with the vinegar and sugar and toss through.
- Spoon the radish onto serving plates, then top with the fresh crabmeat and garnish with the sesame seeds and chili flakes.
Tip: You can stir-fry any kind of protein- I recommend salmon because it supplies your body with healthy Omega-3. – Robert Galarowicz, clinical nutritionist, Wood-Ridge