10 Towns To See Fireworks In Bergen County
Celebrate Independence Day with family and friends at these Fourth of July fireworks shows.
Put on your best red, white and blue because—believe it or not—Fourth of July weekend is right around the corner. It’s our patriotic duty to celebrate all things Americana, so relax for hours by the pool, chow down on burgers and hot dogs and enjoy the company of family and friends.
But Independence Day wouldn’t be complete without an evening celebration, and that means rolling out a blanket or setting up a lawn chair to watch a local fireworks display. In Bergen County, many towns have revived their Fourth of July shows for 2022 (remember when the pandemic shut down everything?). Below are 10 can’t-miss town celebrations happening on or before the Fourth:
- June 25: Tenafly Independence Day Celebration and Fireworks. Enjoy all-day entertainment and fireworks, which begin around 9 p.m. at Tenafly High School.
- June 30: Edgewater Independence Day Fireworks. The gates to Veterans Field open at 6 p.m. for the festivities that include music, food trucks, kids games and more. Fireworks begin at 9:20 p.m.
- July 1: Ramsey Independence Day Celebration. Gather at Finch Park starting at 5 p.m. for entertainment and fireworks, which start shortly after sundown.
- July 1: Lyndhurst July 4th Fireworks. Head to the baseball fields on Riverside Avenue around 6 p.m. and enjoy food trucks and vendors. The fireworks display will begin at dusk.
- July 2: Fair Lawn Fireworks. Head to Memorial Park starting at 6:45 p.m. and enjoy live music, vendors and food trucks. Fireworks begin around 9 p.m. Presale tickets are $7 for adults, $5 for seniors and kids under 12. Admission at the gate is $9 for adults, $7 for seniors and kids.
- July 2: Maywood Fireworks. Live music begins at Memorial Park at 6:30 p.m., a warm-up for the fireworks show slated to kick off at 9:15 p.m.
- July 2: Rutherford Fireworks. Gather at Memorial Park at 7 p.m. for evening entertainment and music, which will be followed by fireworks after dusk.
- July 3: Paramus Fireworks. The annual fireworks display at Cliff Gennarelli-Paramus Sports-Plex begins after sunset. The Garden State Plaza parking lot is a prime viewing spot, so arrive early!
- July 4: Ridgewood Fourth of July Celebration. Bring the family to Veterans Field for music, food and fireworks. Gates open at 6 p.m. Presale tickets are $12 or $16 at the door.
- July 4: Hackensack Fourth of July. Enjoy food trucks, family activities and live music at Foschini Park starting at 5 p.m. The annual fireworks spectacular begins at 9 p.m.
Did we miss your town’s Fourth of July fireworks celebration? Tell us all the details on Instagram @bergenmagnj.