7 Picks To Boost Your Super Bowl Party
The invites are out and the menu is planned, but these items—available at Bergen stores—will help you throw a memorable football party.
Because the game itself makes up only a fraction of the fun at an at-home football viewing party, hosts have to ensure that everything they can control is up to par. (Unfortunately, fans don’t determine how the pros play on the field.) You have the big-screen TV with all the channels, and the catering order has been placed. All that remains is setting up the right vibe.
Here are a few ideas and items for a memorable football party this weekend and when the Super Bowl arrives on Feb. 13.
- Anyone can buy a six-pack from the grocery store, but making your own beer with this home brewing kit from Williams Sonoma is something to toast about!
- If you’re making a signature cocktail for your party, skip the pitcher and serve it (along with a secondary drink) in Bed Bath & Beyond’s Our Table double beverage dispenser.
- Before the big game starts, challenge friends to a friendly game of darts. This cabinet-style dartboard from Crate & Barrel includes a scoreboard, if you want to turn the casual game into something more competitive.
- You placed bets on which team would win the coin toss, but are you willing to wager that you can sink a 10-foot putt? Find out with this natural wood finish, two-hole putting mat from Dick’s Sporting Goods.
- Skip the trip to the kitchen and simply reach over for another drink, stored in Frigidaire’s 126-can beverage cooler, available at The Home Depot. Stock it before the game to never miss any of the action!
- Don’t let guests eat out of the chip bag; instead fill up Sunny Anderson’s Infladium, an inflatable “snack stadium” that holds all the goodies like pretzels, veggies, dip and more. You can find it and other football-themed items at Party City.
- Even rowdy football fans can be civilized revelers. Everyone will appreciate when these New York Giants coasters, available at Kohl’s, are placed beneath their drink glasses.