7 Pumpkin Treats To Try This Fall In Bergen County
Believe it or not, pumpkin spice season has arrived. Give your taste buds what they want with these flavorful fall concoctions.
Are you a pumpkin person? By that we mean, do you welcome the influx of pumpkin everything, or prefer to stick to the same tried-and-true flavors you enjoy the other nine months of the year?
Either way, there’s no denying that pumpkin season is in full swing. And many of our local bakeries and eateries are all over it. Read on for a handful of gourd-geous pumpkin-flavored items in and around Bergen County that you need to taste:
- At Cozie Café in Fair Lawn, try their pumpkin cold brew with pumpkin cold foam or the pumpkin chai latte
- At Duck Donuts in Paramus, try their limited-edition pumpkin streusel and pumpkin roll donuts
- At Kara Kakes in Franklin Lakes, try the pumpkin cannoli
- At Maple Valley Diner in Clifton (Passaic County but so worth it!), try the pumpkin pancakes and pumpkin churro waffle
- At Nothing Bundt Cakes in Paramus, try the pumpkin spice bundt cake
- At Wish Upon a Pastry in Midland Park, try their pumpkin sugar cookie and pumpkin spice coffee cup cookie
- At Zai’s Dessertery in Bergenfield and Cresskill, try the gluten-free pumpkin cheesecake macarons
What’s your favorite pumpkin-flavored food item? And from where? DM us on Instagram @bergenmagnj.