7 Spring Jackets To Start Wearing ASAP
This cold front won’t last forever. These mid-weight jackets from Bergen stores are the perfect transitional pieces.
This week’s end-of-February snowstorm may have thrown us for a loop, but don’t be fooled—warmer weather is only a few weeks away (hopefully!). But as you get ready to pack away the down parkas until next winter, you’ll need a lighter jacket that will get you through the in-between weather happening from now until full-blown spring hits around April.
So, where should you start when it comes to shopping? The internet and the malls have endless spring jacket options for women, but we narrowed it down to a few of our favorites, all in different styles and available at different stores in Bergen. Check out our editors’ seven picks below, listed from least to most expensive:
- This Quilted zip jacket ($123.99, Ginger N’ Cream, Westwood) is a casual option that instantly makes sweats or jeans look put-together.
- This Anthropologie Pilcro utility bomber jacket ($148, Anthropologie, Woodcliff Lake) is the perfect topper for dresses, jeans, athleisure or work wear.
- This Chico’s chevron jacquard boyfriend blazer ($159, Chico’s, Paramus) is made of a textured knit that will elevate any office look, plus it’ll keep your body temperature just right.
- This Spanx drape front jacket ($178, Spanx, Paramus) is the perfect layering piece for in between seasons.
- This Athleta Windout jacket ($189, Athleta, Paramus) has an oversized fit and packs well, perfect for your daily commute or spring break travels.
- This Iconic princess raincoat from Jane Post ($345, Saks Fifth Avenue, East Rutherford) is a must for the upcoming April showers—and yellow is one of the hottest color trends of the season.
- This Lena shearling puffer jacket from Shoreditch Ski Club ($1,498, Gito, Englewood) is part puffer, part shearling, best for those chillier days when it’s too warm for a down jacket.