Clothing Sales To Shop In January 2023
From big-box retailers to local boutiques, these stores’ sales are still going strong into the new year.
Tired of shopping after the holiday season? Well, take a nap, whip out your credit card and keep on going, because there are still tons of post-holiday sales going on. Big box clothing stores, as well as a few of our local boutiques, are running major discounts on clothing throughout the month, especially winter items. Now’s the time to get a few new wardrobe pieces for if you neglected yourself during the gift-giving season!
So, check out our list of stores offering discounts below, all of which have Bergen County locations.
- Anthropologie (Garden State Plaza, Tice’s Corner) has a sale of 50 percent off select clothing items, accessories and houseware. P.S.: The Garden State Plaza Anthro location closes on Jan. 21, so check it out before they close up shop for additional markdowns.
- Banana Republic Factory (Bergen Town Center) is having a winter sale with up to 70 percent off original prices.
- Gap (Garden State Plaza, Bergen Town Center, Tice’s Corner ) sale is up to 75 percent off markdown items.
- J.Crew (Garden State Plaza, The Shops at Riverside) is offering 25 percent off full-price styles and 50 percent off sale styles.
- H&M (Garden State Plaza, Bergen Town Center) has up to 60 percent off thousands of winter items.
- Zara (Garden State Plaza) is offering 50 percent off select items.
Prefer to shop small? Seven women’s boutiques in Ridgewood including Femmebot, Apricot Lane and Hunt & Orchard are having a sale Saturday, Jan. 7 at Sugar & Spice Café, where every item is less than $50. Support local!
View this post on Instagram
Where will you be shopping in January? Or are you all shopped out from December? Tell us on Instagram @bergenmagnj.