Get Ready For ‘Red Day’ With These 6 Pieces
Stock up on accessories and attire from Bergen County stores for National Wear Red Day on Feb. 4.
Are you ready to rock your best red attire? February is just days away, the month when we celebrate all things colored in the wonderful shade of passion. And next Friday, Feb. 4, is National Wear Red Day, the American Heart Association’s annual campaign to raise awareness about cardiovascular disease among women.
There is plenty to do to take care of your heart, including following a few tips when shoveling snow this season, but one of the easiest ways to join the AHA’s initiative is by simply wearing something red. But if you can’t find anything bright and bold in your closets and drawers, here are a few items that you can purchases right here in Bergen County to show your support.
- The Alani cashmere mock neck sweater from Anthropologie in Woodcliff Lake adds a touch of luxury to any outfit, whether you’re in the office on casual Friday or grabbing happy hour drinks with friends.
- When date night rolls around, show your special someone how you feel when you wear the heart-covered L’Agence holly blouse, available at Hartly in Westwood.
- An easy accessory like this MZ Wallace metro flat crossbody bag, available at Bloomingdale’s in Hackensack, is a stylish way to support the AHA campaign—and a great way to stash your belongings.
- Stay warm outside (or in a chilly restaurant) when you wrap this tissue weight wool and cashmere scarf from Nordstrom in Paramus around your neck.
- The versatile Smartwool hoodie vest from Campmor in Paramus is perfect for layering, whether you’re out on the trails or running weekend errands.
- You’ll look great in the long sleeve ruched jersey dress from Ginger N’ Cream in Westwood—whether you’re out on the town Friday night or with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day.