Why should cocktails have all the fun? This flavorful, non-alcoholic refresher is sure to be a crowd-pleaser—even without the booze.
Rhubarb and Ginger Sprizter
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- ¼ pint rhubarb cordial
- 2 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ginger switchel
- 7 oz. sparkling mineral water
- crushed ice
- 1 rhubarb, sliced
- Blitz the mint leaves, rhubarb cordial, lemon juice and switchel in a blender.
- Half-fill two chilled highball glasses with crushed ice and ribbons of rhubarb.
- Pour the rhubarb, ginger and mint mixture over the ice, top with chilled sparkling water and serve.
If you want to make this an alcoholic drink, this spritzer is a great take on the classic bramble. Add 3 oz. of Tanqueray London Dry Gin and 1 oz. of Crème de Mûre (blackberry liqueur) to yield two bright, refreshing springtime cocktails.”—Frank Pelligra, bar manager, The Orange Lantern, Paramus