Watermelon, Feta and Mint Salad
A gorgeous salad with fresh summer colors and flavors
- ¼ small red seedless watermelon, peeled
- ¼ small yellow seedless watermelon, peeled
- ½ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup pine nuts, toasted
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, destemmed and finely sliced into threads
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Slice watermelon and arrange on a platter, alternating colors.
- Sprinkle watermelon with feta, pine nuts and mint.
- Drizzle olive oil over the platter.
- Lightly season with salt and pepper.
Related Read: Your Garden Fresh Dinner Party