6 Bergen County Restaurants for Father’s Day 2021
Give Dad a day off from the grill with brunch or dinner at a Bergen County eatery that will cater specifically to him.
You wined and dined your mom on Mother’s Day—shouldn’t your hard-working dad get the same treatment? These 6 restaurants across Bergen County have something special planned for the man of the house on Father’s Day, June 20, whether he’s a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy or prefers some lighter fare (like fish and seafood). Because everyone knows the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach!
So, give good ol’ pops a break from manning the grill and book your family a table at any of these spots for a Dad-centric meal:
- Fleming’s Steakhouse, Edgewater. Father’s Day specials will be offered here throughout the weekend starting Saturday, June 19, and it’s the perfect option if he has a hankering for surf and turf. He can opt for prime bone-in ribeye and lobster or filet with crab-stuffed shrimp or lobster tail scampi.
*90 The Promenade, 201.313.9463
- Glen Rock Inn, Glen Rock. Hot and cold dishes await Dad and his crew at this (CDC-approved) brunch buffet in the restaurant’s new expanded outdoor dining area, featuring French toast, eggs, bacon, shrimp cocktail, a carving station and much more.
*222 Rock Rd., 201.445.2362
- Haven Riverfront Restaurant & Bar, Edgewater. This spot on the water features a Father’s Day-only menu that has your meat- and fish-loving Dad in mind. Starters include lobster croquettes, mussels, scallops and calamari, with main dishes such as braised Colorado short rib and char-grilled branzino with risotto.
*2 Main St. Suite G, Edgewater Harbor, Edgewater, 201.943.1900
- Osteria Crescendo, Westwood. Chef Robbie Felice and company will be serving up an a la carte menu with dad in mind; think dry aged steaks, fresh fish and homemade pasta.
*36 Jefferson Ave., 201.722.1900.
- The Oceanaire, Hackensack. This eatery is offering a surf and turf dinner for the omnivore; it’s a 10 oz. center-cut filet mignon served with freshly grilled shrimp and asparagus.
*175 Riverside Square Mall, 201.343.8862
- Sofia, Englewood. Steak, chops and poultry are only part of the appeal at this spot in downtown Englewood. Your old man can also enjoy a cocktail like an old fashioned or a shaken single malt scotch and a cigar at Sofia’s speakeasy-style cigar lounge and bar located on the lower level.
*36 Engle St., 201.541.8530