Don’t Forget Dad! 7 Great Father’s Day Gifts For 2022
Does your old man really need another tie? These Father’s Day gift ideas are more personalized and original—plus they’re available in Bergen County.
You’ve got your grad gift—but did you get your dad gift yet? Father’s Day is coming up on Sunday, June 19, but don’t stress if you aren’t sure what to get your dad/husband/son-in-law/grandpa or any other father in your life.
BERGEN editors chose a few gift picks for pops below (listed from least to most expensive), most of which can be purchased locally and will be appreciated no matter your guy’s particular interests or hobbies. Happy shopping!
- This organic hot sauce sampler ($25, Nordstrom, Paramus), for the dad whose palate can handle a little spice.
- The Stingray BBQ multi-tool by TNK ($25, amazon.com), a 7-in-one grilling tool featuring a spatula, tong, toothed tong, fork, launch control and bottle opener, so he can grill one-handed.
- The Peter Millar Dazed & Transfused Performance Jersey Polo ($110, Sal Lauretta for Men, Midland Park), for a soft-to-the-touch shirt in a fun print that’ll make him stand out (in a good way).
- The Bose Soundlink Micro Portable Bluetooth Speaker ($119, Walmart, Saddle Brook), so Dad can listen to tunes outdoors, whether he’s biking, lounging, hiking or simply grilling in the backyard.
- The Bombas Father’s Day calf & ankle sock 12-pack gift box ($170, DICK’s Sporting Goods, Paramus), featuring a dozen pairs of soft, colorful socks for all occasions that’ll make his feet happy and comfy.
- The YETI Hopper Flip 8 Soft Cooler ($200, REI, Paramus), to keep his food and drinks cold as he forays into the great outdoors—or down to the Jersey shore.
- The Therabody Theragun handheld massager ($399, Best Buy, Paramus) for a quiet massage that will relax tight muscles and relieve tension in between workouts.
What will you be getting dad for Father’s Day? Tell us on Instagram @bergenmagnj!