Talk to Us! Spring Glam Redux
A reader response to our decor picks for instant spring glamour.
We always love hearing from our readers, and this month we wanted to feature a creative response from Julie Zier* of Wyckoff. She sent us her own "spring picks on a budget" spread using the categories and layout from our Instant Spring Glam picks.
While we love the original picks in the article and the fact that we can buy them at some local stores, we do appreciate Julie's picks at lower price points. Thanks Julie!
Julie's "Spring Glam on a Budget":
- Patterned pillows from West Elm ($19-25)
- Wrought iron mirror from Bellacor.com ($700)
- Lamp from Curry and Company ($300)
- Wool rug from Overstock.com ($160)
- Garden bench from Frontgate.com ($500)
- Glazed vases from West Elm ($24-34)
- Fiberglass garden urns ($75)
We're always glad to hear from our readers.Talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Julie is an interior designer and her company, juliezierinteriors.com, is based in Wyckoff, NJ.